The latest edition of QuickBooks is on the horizon, and the Sleeter Group offers some thoughts about what we’re going to see headed our way, based on information from the latest release candidate.
Here’s a quick list of the new features we’re going to see:
- Addition of an inventory center
- Addition of a document center
- More CRM-type features like a lead center
- Improvements to the To Do list
- Implementation of a calendar
- The ability to create a credit memo from an invoice
- New reports
- Batch timesheet options
The release is schedule for later on this month.