How you handle your books during the year makes all the difference between smooth quarterly and annual tax payments and stressful ones.
But businesses need more than bookkeeping – they need sound business and financial advice and the confidence that they are operating as efficiently and profitably as possible.
Mission QuickBooks can bridge the gap between your bookkeeping, CPA, and CFO. With an MBA from Harvard Business School and over twenty years of consulting experience, Bernard Roesch serves as a highly qualified business advisor. As a part of accounting services, they;
- Offer advice during the year for tax implications
- Provide assistance in preparing for your tax filings
- Do periodic analysis of your financial reporting and discussions
- Suggest measures to make sure your records are audit-proof
- Help you put checks and balances in place to ensure against fraud
- Assist in streamlining and automating your accounting, and
- Give broad, strategic accounting advice for a smooth functioning of your business
Contact us today to learn more about how Mission QuickBooks can help your business.