Success in small business is built on the back of good ideas. In many cases, it’s built on one good idea. Find that one thing that you can do well, and people will usually line up to pay you to do it.
Still, for every good idea there are a thousand stinkers. The Inc.com blog offers some pointers on how to tell the good ones from the bad. Here’s what you’ll learn in that post:
- How to ask the right questions about your idea
- How to do Internet-based market research on the idea
- How to collect feedback on the idea
- The importance of selling a tangible product
- The importance of taking action
Do you have a good idea? Run it through the inc.com criteria today and see if it holds up.