Is your small business getting the most from social media sites like Facebook and Twitter? These trends are undeniably popular, but new enough that many small businesses just don’t know how to get the most from them.
The Inc.com blog featured a post last week on some of the top social media mistakes for small businesses. Here they are, in summary:
1. Not having a good business reason to be on Facebook.
2. Seeing social media as simply for closing.
3. Believing that any publicity is good publicity.
4. Taking a sense of humor too far with your business’ social media.
5. Thinking it’s going to be easy.